Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
10 A Compact Reciprocating Saw
Compact design is 14.5" in length, lightweight and balanced for additional control. 6.8 lbs. Powerful 10 A motor designed for heavy-duty applications.
• Key-less lever-action blade clamp with 4-positions for additional versatility
• 0-2,800 spm and a 1 1/8" stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
• Overmolded soft grip on handle and in front boot area, provides additional user comfort and reduces vibration
• Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
• Fixed/Pivoting Shoe provides leverage for different applications
• Heavy-duty kit bag and instruction manual
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
• lead from lead-based paints,
• crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
• arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber.
Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well-ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.