Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
4 1/2"/5" High Performance No Lock-On Paddle Switch Grinder
Features 13.0 A/2.3 HP, 11,000 rpm DEWALT built G55 (AC) motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. No lock-on paddle switch prevents user from locking grinder on. Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter tool through the air intake vents.
• Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool-free wheel removal
• Dual Abrasion Protection provides increased motor protection from damaging dust and debris ingestion
• One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion
• E-Clutch® shuts grinder off when a wheel pinch or wheel stall occurs, extending the life of the gears and motor
• Power-Off® Advanced Overload Protection shuts tool off before it reaches overload or burn-up
• Power-Loss Reset® prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when tool is left in the "on" position
• Vibration-reducing side handle increases comfort for extended use applications
• Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
• Auto-off brushes shut tool down when brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
• Keyless adjustable guard provides tool-free guard adjustments, increasing productivity
• Includes side handle, depressed center wheel, keyless adjustable guard, and wrench
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
• lead from lead-based paints,
• crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
• arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber.
Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well-ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.